In December 2005 an organization was founded in the name of Special Abilities Development Association (SADA) in Lower Dir KPK Pakistan which aims to raise voice for the rights of Peoples with disabilities and work for their rehabilitation and development, the organization was registered with social welfare department under registration and control ordinance 1961.
The organization got special consultative status of UN ECOSOC division and become the first ever disabled people organization of KPK which have this honor.
Later on the organization registered under 501 (C) (3) in USA on the name of SADA Foundation and got tax exemption status, after that the organization name was changed in Pakistan also and now we know the organization on the name of SADA FOUNDATION.
To promote special abilities through social inclusion of people with disabilities
To create right based society for all
- To establish special Education centers around the globe especially in Pakistan
- To Establish technical skill centers
- To Provide Wheelchairs and others assistive devices to needy Disabled peoples
- Treatment and Rehabilitation of Peoples with Disabilities
- To create special sports opportunities
- To work for inclusive, barrier free and right based society for people with disabilities
- Establishment of integrated income generating projects
- To work for peace and tolerance
- Research and data collection of PWDs
- To collaborate with organizations on local, National and International level